There is no doubt that going through cancer treatment is a difficult experience, and being met with hair loss is incredibly challenging on its own. It can be so hard to find suitable accessories that allow you to regain your sense of self. While we want to celebrate and feel proud of our bodies no matter what we look like, that kind of confidence takes time to build and it can be a difficult and vulnerable experience.
Because of this, I want to make finding lashes and brows easier for my ladies who are experiencing hair loss due to cancer treatment. I want you to have alternatives that are made specifically for you. Lashes and brows that look and feel good, are easy to apply and are customised for your own style.
So, why are false lashes great for hair loss during and after cancer treatment?
- They are affordable when compared to other lash treatments
- It's so Easy to find your own style with so many options
- They make you feel amazing! Beaming with confidence
- Expressive! Different styles for different moods
You will love either of our liners to get stunning lashes in seconds. Both of these liners work amazingly if you don't have natural lashes, and will give you between 12-16 hours of weatherproof wear.
So... Application, Magnetic or Magic?
- Magnetic is best for heavily hooded eyes, comes only in black
- Magnetic applies with a liquid & a brush
- Magic is fantastic for kids and comes in brown & clear as well as black
- Magic applies easily to the lid with a felt tip pen
These really are the Best False Eyelashes for Hair loss caused by Cancer Treatments, because the adhesives allow you to get lash application done in seconds. They are also very gently formulated so they can easily be worn every day. Did I mention that they are SUPER easy to apply?.. just checking!
What Styles are best?
Styles are 100% personal, so I really recommend playing around to find the Best False Eyelashes for you, however most ladies that I chat to who experience hair loss due to cancer treatment want to have more natural styles that will suit their features.
These are my absolute top picks, they are super natural and they'll allow you to get started with your lash journey & feel confident.
Rhonda - I specifically designed this for a friend who has been through her own hair loss journey. It is a classic lash with the perfect volume, length and curl for a classy and natural look. A must have, especially for mature eyes.
- Emily - features dense but short volume, the lashes are longer in the center which creates a gorgeous open eye look. This lash is super natural looking, it will be hard to tell your lashes are not your own!
Bonita - A perfect flared end lash with medium length and volume. This lash has a beautiful curl. It is natural with a very feminine appearance and wonderful addition for the events where you want a bit of flair.
- Ivy - Classic round shape that gives an open eye effect, absolute wonder for hooded eyes, natural in appearance and easy to wear daily.
You can expect a long lasting application with both the Magnetic and Magic lashes, and no matter which application method you choose, after a few wears you'll be so good at applying your lashes you'll be able to do it from anywhere.
I hope that gives you some insight into the best false eyelashes to wear during and after cancer treatment. I wish you nothing but the best for your journey. If you would like to reach out to me personally for a chat or for a personal lash recommendation, you are most welcome to send me a message on Facebook or via the Contact us page.
As always, much Love!